Try our Saddle System…
As horse owners and horse lovers, at Natural Horseman Saddles we know that looking after their health and wellbeing is of paramount importance. Buying a new saddle is an investment, but also a HUGE decision. That is why we offer our Saddle Test Ride Program.
We have helped thousands of Horse lovers into saddles all over the planet, who ride all breeds:
- Broad-shouldered/broad backed horses (whether they be Icelandic, Quarter Horses, Percherons, Cobbs, Haflingers, Shires….
- Short-backed Horses of all sorts.
- Gaited horses who need all sorts of extra shoulder-swinging room
- Arabians (and even Fresians) who have “hourglass torsos” with narrow shoulders and broad backs
- “Hard-to-Fit” horses of all sorts: those with deteriorated physiques, asymmetrical issues or just plain “not yet successfully fit with a saddle”…for whatever reason.
Whether you ride Western, English, or anything in between, searching for a suitable saddle can be expensive, time-consuming and let’s face it… Frustrating!
We want to ensure you make the right choice the first time.
You and your horse/s deserve equipment that not only looks good but feels great too. After all, saddles that free your horse’s body will also free their mind. The end result? Enhancing your relationship rather than detracting from it.
HERE’S HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR TEST RIDE:
By investing a little time and money investigating our saddles you’ll be able to make a confident decision when it comes time to order.
Please take advantage of our FREE SADDLE FIT EVALUATION so our team can set you up for success.
(You can start filling in the evaluation online or let us know you are interested and we’re happy to send you some info on how to make best use of your evaluation)
*** You can also check out the EDUCATIONAL section of the website to learn about what makes our saddles unique, and what advice we have when riding our saddles.***
Check out our FREE SADDLE FIT EVALUATION so our team can set you up for success. Participating in this process will pay off, and your horse will thank you by letting you know it was worth it.
Simply fill in the asked information, take the pictures and measurements described. Our team will get back with full evaluation results within 3 – 5 business days.
You can also read up on TEST RIDES with our blog post 3 STEPS TO TEST RIDE SUCCESS
Our Test Ride Terms & Conditions:
NATURAL HORSEMAN SADDLES LLC agrees to rent the equipment as specified on the RENTER’S NATURAL HORSEMAN SADDLES LLC TEST RIDE INVOICE (as supplied by our customer service representative, in addition to this agreement).NATURAL HORSEMAN SADDLES LLC agrees to hire this (the “EQUIPMENT”) to Renter, upon the condition that Renter agrees to all terms and conditions set forth below (including the release of claims) and evidences that agreement with his/her receipt of this document and equipment. The EQUIPMENT is only to be used as test ride, which is a personal ride on the saddle to assess the comfort/performance results from a rider and horse perspective, which should be no more than an hour. The renter shall have a time frame of 7 days to test ride the EQUIPMENT before being required to return the EQUIPMENT. A return label has been included for return shipment of the EQUIPMENT. Please refer to TERMS AND CONDITIONS regarding proper handling, care and return of EQUIPMENT.
READ THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS FULLY AND CAREFULLY PRIOR TO ACCEPTING EQUIPMENT. THIS IS A LEGALLY VALID AND BINDING OBLIGATION TO RELEASE NATURAL HORSEMAN SADDLES LLC FROM ALL KNOWN AND UNKOWN OBLIGATIONS, AND TO INDEMINIFY NATURAL HORSEMAN SADDLES LLC AGAINST CLAIMS BROUGHT AGAINST IT BASED UPON YOUR USE OF THE EQUIPMENT. THIS INSTRUMENT AFFECTS IMPORTANT LEGAL RIGHTS.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF CLAIMS
For valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged Renter does hereby remise, release and forever discharge NATURAL HORSEMAN SADDLES LLC, NATURAL HORSEMAN SADDLES LLC’s agents, servants, successors, heirs, executors, administrators and personal representatives, of and from all, and all manner of, actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, debts, dues, contracts, judgements, damages, claims, and demands whatsoever in law of equity, which Renter ever had, now has, or which Renter’s heirs, executors, administrators or personal representatives hereafter can, shall, or may have for or by reason of any matters, cause or thing whatsoever arising out of this Agreement: out of the use (misuse, or abuse) of the EQUIPMENT; or any way arising out of the rental relationship between Renter and NATURAL HORSEMAN SADDLES LLC.
For goods and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Renter hereby expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless NATURAL HORSEMAN SADDLES LLC, NATURAL HORSEMAN SADDLES LLC’s agents, servants, successors, heirs, executors, administrators, and personal representatives against all suits, actions, claims, demands, or damages, that arise out of Renter’s use, misuse or abuse of the EQUIPMENT.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Assumption of Risk. Renter acknowledges that the activities for which the EQUIPMENT is designed included inherent dangers, including risk of bodily injury and/or death or property damage.
- Acceptable Use. Renter agrees and acknowledges that he/she will assume full responsibility for the EQIUPMENT and will use the EQUIPMENT in a careful and conscientious manner. Renter shall all at times observe and adhere to any rules and guidelines posted by NATURAL HORSEMAN SADDLES LLC, and any applicable laws or regulations.
- Storage and Safety. Storage and Safety of all the equipment is the sole responsibility of Renter during the duration of the EQUIPMENT rental and Renter acknowledges that regardless of any personal insurance policies held (or lack thereof), he/she is still responsible financially should equipment be damaged, lost or stolen. If the equipment is stolen a police report should be made as soon as possible and submitted to Natural Horseman Saddles LLC. Packaging materials and box should be maintained and used to return EQUIPMENT.
- Return of EQUIPMENT. Saddle and accessories should be packaged for return in the same matter they were shipped. Return shipping label has been provided.
– Saddle horn – wrapped
– Stirrups – wrapped
– Front and back cinch – removed and wrapped
– Please put babble wrap inside of box and lay saddle back into box upside down (horn facing bottom of box). Put all wrapped accessories in center of saddles.
- Condition of EQUIPMENT upon Return. Renter is aware they are required to be returned in the condition in which they arrived. A condition report with photos will be stored in our files. Should the equipment be damaged, Renter agrees to pay any repair costs. If repair is not a viable option, the replacement of equipment will be required. The cost to do so is the NEW replacement value as quoted by NATURAL HORSEMAN SADDLES LLC or via the website naturalhorsemansaddles.com above.
- Late Return. Renter will be charged $30/day for each additional day EQUIPMENT is kept past the 7 day rental period. Please contact NATURAL HORSEMAN SADDLES LLC prior to any late return.